Remtech Engineers is one of the most experienced environmental remediation and industrial services contractors in the Southeast with corporate headquarters in Marietta, Georgia. Projects are managed by Board Certified Environmental Remediation Engineers (American Academy of Environmental Engineers & Scientists) and Certified Hazardous Materials Managers. Our teams of multi-disciplinary professionals specialize in emergency response, environmental remediation and industrial services with over 6,000 projects completed since 1975.
Our success is centered around selecting and retaining the best team members that are laser focused on our mission to … offer the best extra-mile services to our clients while providing an atmosphere for employee personal and professional development.
POSITION: Environmental/Industrial Services Technician
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of environmental project experience, excellent references, construction industry experience, hazardous waste experience and certification (i.e. OSHA 40hr HAZWOPER), Class "A" CDL a plus.
• High School Diploma plus three 3 years experience
• Junior College or Tech School Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or Environmental Science
• Operate trucks, vehicles, routinely used tools equipment, and environmental instrumentation
• Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment
• Maintain on-call availability to perform emergency response and industrial services
• Perform remediation services which include storage tank cleaning, industrial cleaning & maintenance
• Participate in daily and weekly safety meetings adhering to the job specific and company safety policies
• Keep training record up to date with all company required training
• Competitive benefits package including medical, company paid holidays, sick days, and vacation time
• Paid on-the-job training
• Career advancement opportunities
Send resume to: email@example.com